Relocating to Saudi Arabia? New to working with Saudis? See how much you know about the local culture, business practices and people.
The pass score is 80%! There is no time limit.
1. What is the name of the pilgrimage that takes place in Saudi Arabia every year?
Hajj Ramadan Eid
2. Who pays the bill after a meal in a restaurant/café?
It’s spit 50/50 The host The guest
3. Which two values are important in Saudi business culture?
Relationships Speed Risk Hierarchy Rules
4. How do people normally address one another in the workplace?
Mr/Mrs + Surname Mr/Mrs + First name Mr/Mrs + First name and surname
5. As a foreigner, which of these topics should you consider taboo in polite conversation?
Local politics Personal wealth Children Religion
6. What is the primary source of identity in Saudi society?
Tribe Nationality Religious sect
7. Which day of the week is considered ‘holy’?
Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
8. It’s considered improper to pass things to people with your left hand.
9. Which two cities in Saudi Arabia are non-Muslims not allowed to enter?
Riyadh Makkah Medina Khobar Jeddah
10. How many times a day will you hear the call to prayer from mosques?
3 4 5 6
How many eyes does a typical person have (e.g: 4)?
34 New House, 67-68 Hatton Garden, London EC1N 8JY, UK. 1950 W. Corporate Way PMB 25615, Anaheim, CA 92801, USA.+44 0330 027 0207 or +1 (818) 532-6908
34 New House, 67-68 Hatton Garden, London EC1N 8JY, UK.1950 W. Corporate Way PMB 25615, Anaheim, CA 92801, USA.+44 0330 027 0207+1 (818) 532-6908