What religion has a great influence over Korean culture? See if you can answer that and 9 other multiple choice questions about South Korean etiquette, values and business practices.
The pass score is 80% - there is no time limit so don't rush!
1. When receiving a business card you should do so with...
Left hand propped up with right hand
Right hand only
2. Putting business cards into a trouser pocket is considered rude.
3. Gifts are exchanged in business as...
Bribes and gaining favours
A way of showing need
A way of strengthening relationships
4. When meeting a Korean on business, how should you address them?
With title and surname
With first name
5. When reciprocating in gift giving, what should you do?
Make sure the gift you give in return is more expensive.
Make sure the gift you give in return is of equal value/worth.
6. How do Koreans greet one another?
7. If you were to buy a Korean one of these gifts, which would be the most suitable?
Craft item from your own country
8. Maintaining direct eye contact is considered good etiquette, especially when in front of seniors.
9. When receiving a gift it is good etiquette to...
Kiss the givers right shoulder
Cry and pretend to be blown away by the gesture
Accept it with the left hand while shaking hands with the right
10. Which of these religions has an influence over Korean culture and values?
How many legs on a typical dog? (e.g: 5)
34 New House, 67-68 Hatton Garden, London EC1N 8JY, UK. 1950 W. Corporate Way PMB 25615, Anaheim, CA 92801, USA.+44 0330 027 0207 or +1 (818) 532-6908
34 New House, 67-68 Hatton Garden, London EC1N 8JY, UK.1950 W. Corporate Way PMB 25615, Anaheim, CA 92801, USA.+44 0330 027 0207+1 (818) 532-6908