How much do you know about Saudi Arabia, its people, culture, customs and business practices? Put yourself to the test with 10 simple multiple choice questions.
You have to hit 80% to pass. There is no time limit.
1. Which describes the Saudi management style best?
2. Most Saudi children are raised by their:
3. Saudis tend to be very indirect in their communication style because:
They want to protect face
They are culturally shy
They want to have the upper hand
4. If you are invited for ‘kabsa’, what would you be eating?
Meat and rice
Bread and cheese
Pasta and sauce
5. Foreign women have to wear headscarves in Saudi Arabia by law.
6. Which of these would be the best gift to take to a Saudi home?
Cash in gold envelope
7. What does ‘ibn’ mean in someone’s name?
8. Which holy city is located in Saudi Arabia?
9. What should you remove before entering a home, mosque or even some offices?
10. Most Saudis are Shia Muslims.
How many eyes does a typical person have (e.g: 4)?
34 New House, 67-68 Hatton Garden, London EC1N 8JY, UK. 1950 W. Corporate Way PMB 25615, Anaheim, CA 92801, USA.+44 0330 027 0207 or +1 (818) 532-6908
34 New House, 67-68 Hatton Garden, London EC1N 8JY, UK.1950 W. Corporate Way PMB 25615, Anaheim, CA 92801, USA.+44 0330 027 0207+1 (818) 532-6908