We are delighted to announce the release of an online cultural awareness training course on British culture.
Did you know that in The UK they celebrate a 'pancake day'? Yes! And it involves a pancake race too!
The latest addition to our catalogue of online courses offers lots of similarly fantastic insights into The UK, its people and business practices.
Designed for business professionals travelling to The UK and those who work remotely with British counterparts, the training course offers practical tips on how to make a good impression, communicate clearly and build solid commercial relationships.
What's in the Training Course?
The online course consists of 9 chapters covering:
- Introductions - The UK in context
- Diversity - cultural diversity in the British Isles
- Religion - influences of religion in society
- Holidays - major holidays and celebrations
- British values - primary drivers in British culture
- Communication - the British communication style
- Business culture - approach to business practices and work
- Etiquette & taboos - dos and donts when in The UK
- Stereotypes - managing stereotypes and generalisations
Who is this Course For?
This course is perfect for anyone needing to better understand British and English culture for business, professional or career reasons.
✓ foreigners moving to The UK for work
✓ professionals visiting The UK for business
✓ stakeholders working with British clients, colleagues, suppliers or prospects
✓ people working for British businesses/organisations
How Does Cultural Awareness Help?
This course will help professionals working with The UK...
✓...make a great impression with British colleagues and clients
✓...avoid confusion and build trust by understanding the British communication style
✓...enhance your international business skills and boost your professional reputation
Want to Find Out More?
To watch Chapter 1 for free simply click through to the >> UK Cultural Awareness Course.
Image by West Midlands Police on Flickr (CC BY-SA 2.0)