It is essential that companies and individuals working in new territories understand the cultures they will be working with, travelling to or living in.
Getting it right is vital. Many people underestimate the potential impact of cutural differences.
We work with clients to give them what could be termed "country intelligence", i.e. what do you or your team need to know about working in or with a country in order for your project to be sucessful.
Taking time to understand your objectives we tailor content and delivery to help you deal positively and proactively with the culture.
We cover all countries from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, with training delivered globally as well as via e-learning.
Training Content: Discovering a Country's Culture
Our courses are designed and tailored specifically to accommodate your unique business needs.
Since every course we deliver is unique, no two courses ever really look the same. A course on China taken by an expat couple moving to Shanghai will look very different to one taken by a manager looking after a manufacturing team in the provinces; the contents all comes down to what you need.
Examples of some of the more requested topics we received for country-specific cultural training include:
- An overview of the target country in respect to geography, demographics, political history, religion and economy
- Business culture of the target country
- Approaches to negotiation and meetings
- Managing business teams or suppliers within the target country
- Strategies for ensuring successful remote teamwork with target country
- Areas most likely to cause cultural offence – the do’s and don’ts
- Managing differences positively
- Building appropriate business relationships
If you have an interest in a country and would like to explore our training solutions, please contact us. Otherwise here are some of our most in-demand training courses.